The Enagic Leveluk R is considered to be the Starter Machine of the Enagic family. This is because it’s easy to use, family friendly, and very affordable. If you’re someone who wants to take your health serious, are on a budget, but you don’t want to compromise on quality – the Leveluk R may be the right choice for you!
Enagic Leveluk R Review
The Leveluk R is crafted with 3 platinum coated titanium dipped electrode plates. Each plate size is 118 x 82 (mm) with the Kangen water anti-oxidant water having a Negative ORP of -350 (mV). Of course, depending on the flow of your faucet and where you’re located, the ORP may vary.
pH range for the device ranges from 6.0 to 9.5 and it generates 3 different types of water:
1) Beauty water: great for cleansing your face.
2) Neutral water: purified 7.0pH neutral drinking water.
3) Kangen water: 8.5, 9.0, and 9.5pH
(W) 100 wattage, total weight is 6.1kg or 13.1 lbs. Dimensions are (mm) 250 x 308 x 135. The machi
- Production rate: (l/min) Kangen Water®: 1.5 – 5.5
- Acidic Water: 1.5 – 4.5
- Ease of Use: Very simple to operate, bright color LCD screen indicates current water selection
- Languages: English (Displayed only, does not have voice)
- Warranty: (years) 3